Stoke-on-Trent City Council is producing an updated Retail and Leisure Study as part of the evidence base for its forthcoming development plan documents.
This study will look at all aspects of retail and leisure within Stoke-on-Trent and consider future trends in retail and leisure and what the need for new retail and leisure developments is moving forward.
The study is being undertaken by WYG and will involve a wide range of data collection and survey work. The study is anticipated to be completed by October/November 2013.
How is the survey taking place?
Telephone surveys of households and in centre surveys are currently being undertaken by NEMS on behalf of Stoke-on-Trent City Council.
WYG has also been commissioned to undertake a number of business survey’s of the key centres in the area.
The survey seeks the views of local businesses as part of a wider ‘health check’ of the centre that will help to inform a future strategy for improving Stoke-on-Trent.
The survey will also assist in improving the centres and in prioritising resources to best assist local businesses.
We would be grateful if you could contribute to this study by completing the questionnaire for Tunstall.
The survey should take no longer than ten minutes to complete.
All responses will be treated in the strictest confidence, and no information on individual businesses will be released. By providing us with this information, you will help the Council shape its redevelopment and planning policies to enable growth and prosperity within the retail, commerce and leisure sectors.
Please note that the deadline for completing the questionnaires online is 2 September 2013
How to complete the surveys
- Please select form the related files below the survey of the town where your business operates, for example Stoke Town Centre, Tunstall Town Centre etc.
- The pop-up link for the survey should ask if you would like to ‘Read’ or ‘Save’ the survey – please save the survey to your computer
- Complete the survey by typing text into the relevant sections and ticking the boxes
- Remember to save the survey once it is complete
- Email the survey to email@example.com
- If you do not have Adobe installed on your computer you can download a free version via the Adobe website – please see the link below.
If you have any queries or would like a paper copy of the survey, please do not hesitate to call Carly Hinde at WYG on 0161 872 3223 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
external link to survey http://www.stoke.gov.uk/ccm/cms-service/download/asset/?asset_id=520142
Above copied from Stoke.Gov.UK