Hair straighteners lead to blazeWeb Monkey| Posted: 22 Oct 2013 - 5:53pm | | Type: Forum topic | Update: 6 weeks 4 days ago
Firefighters have tackled a blaze that broke out in a bedroom at a Knypersley home.Crews from Sandyford and Biddulph were alerted to the incident in Conway Road at 6.01pm yesterday.
Staffordshire Fire and Rescue takes Operation Good Guy into Staffordshire schools to teach about the dangers of fireworksWeb Monkey| Posted: 21 Oct 2013 - 1:02pm | | Type: Forum topic | Update: 6 weeks 5 days ago
High profile campaign to keep young people safe on Bonfire Night
Firefighters rescue Duck!Web Monkey| Posted: 26 Sep 2013 - 10:58am | | Type: Forum topic | Update: 10 weeks 2 days ago
Firefighters rescue duck at a Hanley park!Firefighters rescued a duck that was trapped on an island in the middle of a lake in Hanley.
Staffordshire Fire and Rescue ask Tunstall residents vigilant and report anything suspicious to the police after car fireWeb Monkey| Posted: 24 Sep 2013 - 10:47am | | Type: Forum topic | Update: 10 weeks 4 days ago
Firefighters are warning people to be vigilant after a car was set on fire in the early hours of this morning.
Fire Service strike on 25th September - AdvisoryWeb Monkey| Posted: 20 Sep 2013 - 11:54am | | Type: Forum topic | Update: 11 weeks 1 day ago
Further to the ongoing dispute between Central Government and the Fire Brigades union (FBU); Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service is urging people to take extra care on the roads and to be extra v
Children learn about the perils of playing with fire and the consequences of crimeWeb Monkey| Posted: 19 Sep 2013 - 11:51am | | Type: Forum topic | Update: 11 weeks 2 days ago
Hundreds of young people will be learning about the perils of playing with fire and the consequences of crime as part of a high profile campaign.
Hanley fire station is set to host a family fun dayWeb Monkey| Posted: 4 Jul 2013 - 5:13pm | | Type: Forum topic | Update: 22 weeks 2 days ago
Firefighters in Hanley are inviting the community to an action packed family fun day at the city’s station.
Sprinklers installed in Stoke-on-Trent business saves it from potentially devastating fireWeb Monkey| Posted: 21 Jun 2013 - 2:51pm | | Type: Forum topic | Update: 24 weeks 1 day ago
Sprinklers save Fenton business from potentially devastating fire
Explosive fire along Chemical lane sees timber yard and firework/cash and carry go upWeb Monkey| Posted: 7 Jun 2013 - 11:04pm | 3 comments | Type: Forum topic | Update: 25 weeks 5 days ago
A fire ravaged a number of businesses tonight: I think the P & S Timber Products, Pete's Pound Land which sold Calor Gas and I'm guessing the cash and carry/fire works ware house.